CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

7 August 2009

PMR!!!PERCUBAAN!!!EXAM!!!

walao...
开始后悔了啦!!!
Now just wan start study...
Exam are coming soon...
Argh!!!
Why before when form1 and form2 lazy study leh?
Now just ki gong...Aiz...
Today ma call my friend teach me geo lo..
Still got many dono ko la...
Walao...
Math leh...Got some chapter know but got some don't know...
The reason i don't know is because i din concentrate when study...==
Still some basic de also don't know...我的妈呀!!!
Now just wan study really not enough time le..
Just hope my god bless me only..Aiz...
Science i also half water nia...If i start concentrate on my study since form1
Now i sure no need so scare de..
Haiz...kh no need say le...
really can die de...Elektif no ppl teach and teras...don't know how to say...
Sej no need say le... Am gong== Like shit...
Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really don't know wan how le..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kissing myself

Kissing myself