CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

19 August 2009

finally... reach home...

Finally... Reach home le...
1st time walk back from school...
want中暑already...
And...My skin will darker le..T.T
From school walk le about 15 or 20 minute like this...
Finally reach home...
On the way walking, I HATE THOSE MALAY WHO LIKE TO DO THE SOUND LIKE KISS LIKE THIS DE!!!!!!
Ma de leh...Korek your eyes , Give you eat shit ar!!
Thennn....Really want pengsan jor...
Erm...say about the reason for stay school...
Today is Ah Jar's birthday...
There's a special person there too...
Her prince..XD


(Under flat before go home recipi) (At home recipi)




















Sweet ya...hoho...











He are trying to feed her..
Jar's birthday cake...Mango in flavour...Cz she is mango..XD
After celebrate...
we go near gold sun there de pondok...
den Peii ride motor fetch me, then shiying, then wai kit, then kai lun..XD
Kai lun de 1st time give peii jor..XD
ERm... Don't think too much... Is motor de 1st time...
Then... I walk back... so pityT_T
When reach home, == My home de small gate lock jor...Cnt in...
So climb in..><
1st step, put my store star de bottle at the top...
2nd step, throw my school bag inside...
Last step, CLIMB IN...
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kissing myself

Kissing myself