CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5 August 2009

~!@#$%^&*

BAck from school...
So straightly on9 then bloging..
Lol..
When after school we all go home recipi watched "free movie"XD
Cz Shin had a birthday party at there...
And they also invite her lover go there for celebrate..
She shy untillll....lol...but i know she vry excited de...
then when he come...
Everyone was so high..
But gt someone wan go old town eat..
And i must back on 3.00pm
so din celebrate with Shin le..
Btw, Wish u HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA..^^
Wish u can be with him soon and together and forever...XD
So ngam when go old town eat lunch..
Meet tiok long time din see de god sister..
She become prettier jor...She so cool..XD
Most shock de is when she show me her tounge ring...
Lol...SO Cool...
After that, my dad calling...
So I have to back home already...
Hiz...
Cant stay school everyday le..
One week just can stay two times..
MOM! DAD !
Why you wan treat me like this?
Im not a child anymore...
Im growin up...
___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kissing myself

Kissing myself