CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

18 August 2009

Bla Bla Bla

This few days always late wake up...
Yesterday 6.45 just wake up==
Finally today...No late le..^^hehe
Then go school...
Bla bla bla...Sien...
Then...When want go 3c2 borrow dictionary...
Ishh!!!!!!!! Si Hiao Po use her BIG ass langgar saya...
Her ass so big(really over big le)and keras... (Is that fake's ass?)
I Hate Her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really is 1st time hate a ppl until like this...
Make me be tong until scold out *****
I already long time din't scold this kind of word kecuali 'ma de'==
And...
I really hate a ppl hate until see tiok her one hair also hate..><
Im not easy to hate ppl but she really make me 'hate until into bone'..
Lol...
Don't say her le...
--------------------------
After school, me, dion and wennie went to apex have our lunch..
Then...
I sms with Ming...
Then ask him about his car d exam..
Then...
Finally.....He did it...Hohoho...
Haha....Feel happy to him...
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kissing myself

Kissing myself