CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12 August 2009

Bad luck for this dayT_T

Today, our good principle din't come school...
Third period is math and he teach us this sub...
Im lazy... So think tiok he din't come...
Im felf syok...Can sleep...
So i go toilet 1st then go back class want sleep...
Manatau!!! WTF?
NAGA(devil) in our class...
Then when i walk in, his hand pose like a gun and point to me..
NAGA: You! You are wearing colour lens.
Me: Cause my no colour de lens picah so i use this got colour de 1st.
NAGA: That day i warning you already is you?
Me: Huh? Not me...
NAGA: Ok! When you wan go buy a new pair of no colour want?
Me: Erm...Maybe later after school...
NAGA: OK! Tomorrow give me check...
Me: ...ooooo......
NAGA: Eh! Why you are wearing a ring(this ring is me and dar d couple ring)? And necklace!
Me: (take off my ring) Ooo...
NAGA: What necklace are you wearing?
Me: Arr...(=='')
NAGA: Alpherbet?(don't know how to spell==)
Me: Ya...
NAGA: Cannot wear har!
Me: Okok!(==)
Te tiao><
So i back to my place...
Then he call today duty's student sweep floor...
Then......A few sec...
NAGA: Who is Cynthia?
Me: (raise my right hand up==) Yes?
NAGA: Owh~ Is you ar?
Me: Ya...( Abo then? Is who??)
NAGA: Sweep the floor!
Me: Oo.....(Haiz...Im yesterday de duty gina not today...)
NAGA: Here, sweep this roll
Me walk to that roll de behind start sweep...
After i sweep to in front... then walk back sweep again...
NAGA follow me go behind...
NAGA: Hey! Your hair look vry long har! And you wearing earing...Looks like you wear everythings and i should demerit you lar!
WALAO MAMA EH~~~
ALWAYS DEMERIT DEMERIT DEMERIT!!!
But at last also no demerit la...
NAGA: You at home have kakak(maid) wan ar?
Me: Ya...
NAGA: Owh... Thats why la...(then he sweep for me see...)
NAGA: Nah! Like this sweep....(sweep hardly)[==the dust flying liao la!!!Sweep lightly dist just can't fly anywhere ma...]
Me: Okok..(Bohuat...He most big sai, so ma hear what he say lo...Cause im good student^^)
Then after few minutes...I go back my place and sit down..Rest...
NAGA: Cynthia! Your job are finish ar?
Me: Ya! (He te tiao..hahaha)
Then...He call other people come out sweep...
Call people mop window...Bla bla bla...
Always keeping ask student "your class got kakak ar?"==
then he help sweep...help cleaning...
Aiyo... Abo call NAGA quit then go do asam la...
Suak lo...==
.....................................................................................
Then...After school...
Argh!!!!!!!!
Second light..==
But I early already hate her...
Double face people...Hng!!!
Im not goin to say out what happen...
Cause if i say out... Its very clear to let you know im saying about you...==
We all very hate you!!!
Double face!!!!!!!!!!
I think the name should be "double face light" more suit...
Stop here...
Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kissing myself

Kissing myself