CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

15 August 2009

My 1st time lewat..XD

Today morning, arlam ring at 6.00a.m. Then close it...
Continue sleep...XD
DaD:" Wooi!!醒来了!"
Then i take the clock and see. I tot 6.30 only..
Manazai...7.15a.m.
Me:" WALAOA!!!七点十五分了,你才来叫我啊?"
DaD:"我也刚刚才醒罢了嘛"
Ok lo...Me amte...=='''''''''''''''''
Then i fast fast go bath, then bla bla bla......................
When come downstair, then go see what time...7.35a.m.
Walao...Then don't want drink milk le..
Straightly go in dad's car...
Then go school...
When reach school...Wait the dog copy name and demerit...==again...
Then go in...TIT principle always say to us de touch and go...
Then... when want walk to class...
3b3monitor:"erm... weiwei,你走错班了"
Me kong kong and see then say:" Ei~Paiseh.."
Boom tiok><
Then walk in class lo...This time in correct le..
Then go my place sit....
bla bla bla...Just 28 ppl come nia...><
Then..Me is tiok force by mom de...
Sec period... We girls sit together and start our ghost story...
Boooo..... Shi ying say bout her tuition centre( Can't say out the name of that tuition center)
Suddenly she point to Ah Gai(Chicken d hocken)Ah Gai scream...Then some of ppl also folow she scream...==
Then... Continue ghost story......Suddenly got bee...This time is me scream....><
lalalala....
Then when science period, We learn 10 chapter...Then study tiok bout new star born de...
Ah peii say tiok a very funny de things...
She ask:" weii, 星星怎样出生的?男星星和女星星...?"
Me:"哈哈哈哈哈哈!!!!是气体的那些组成的啦~"
laught laught laught...A few sec...
Me:" Walao..."
then still say tiok 怀孕...
Then peii draw out when star 怀孕 d pattern...
Walao eh~ Really funny tiao~~~~~~~~~~
Skip...................................
After school....My brother come fetch me...
Sean:"吃了吗?"
Me:"还没有,你勒?"
Sean:"还没有pun, 你要去哪里吃?"
Me:"随便咯,不要去妈咪那边吃就好了"
Sean:"是咯,可是妈咪又一直叫我们去啊~不去又kao pe kao bo(哭爸哭妈的hocken)"
Me:"har...sien lo...我不要吃了啦~那个伙食的uncle煮的我死都不吃"
My bro know how i also wont eat de...
So he go eat, then tell my mom i at school eat le..
Then he fetch me back home...I really hungry la...
还好有那么贴心的大哥,买了一包吃得饱的饼干给我..I like it...
haha...Thx ya....
Then...
yesterday i heard my dad say his merc de door give a lao yi bom...
Then that lao yi still say my dad's wrong...
But is hers wrong ma...So she ma loudly say " Na,50 ko gia ki la!(hocken)"
My Dad:" Ma Cib*i leh! Na si lu ho ho ka wa cam siong, wa 1 sen pun mai ka lu gia la!Ko ai lai ka wa pai a?! Lu kiam si hor?"
Walao...My dad hot ady...><
Lao yi:"Kia! Be syok balu ki lepot balai!"
Lepot?? Report...><>
My dad call my big bro come...That lao yi also call his son come==
Wan what?? fight ar? ma le..kiam pa de lao yi...
Then when my bro reach...
Lao yi:" Lu eh hao sne hor?Ai lai pa si bo?"
My Bro:" Eh aunty! Wa balu bo gong ai xio pa leh~"
Lao yi:" Liao?"
My bro see her car park where, then see my dad's car d injurt==
My bro:" Aunty ar~Lu na si ai ki report la, lu pun si salah eh~ Lu eh cia park eh te hui si salah eh~"
That aunty te lo...My bro so clever de you can't talk win de la...And君子动口不动手..
haha...
That lao yi ma say sorry, then giv 200++...
haha...Big bro~ You so good...haha...
menpersiasuikan diri saja la aunty....
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kissing myself

Kissing myself