CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

8 August 2009

Ishh~~~

Back from ballet...
My toe nail is broken...
Painful...
And...I hurt my leg><
This few days so many h1n1's case...
Now i have some fever and i scare i will get h1n1 soon...
Cause i don't want die!!!!
I still have many things din't do yet...
I still have my dream...
Drama...Ballet...Bla bla bla...
And The most important...
I STILL DIN'T MARRY HIM YET!!!xD
Maybe im siao..><
Leg ar leg...
Please la...Don't always pain...
Don't always pain when im dancing ballet...
Is hard to dance when pain you know?
Can't point nicely..
Teacher ar...Not I don't want do it better...
Is my leg always pain lar...
But not muscle pain...
But sometimes when i dance better, thats because my leg are not feeling pain...
haiz...
Later my leg patah is most good liao la...
NO DANCE ANYMORE...NO DRAMA ANYMORE...NO EVERYTHINGS ANYMORE...
xD..imposible...
haha...Really hope my leg wont pain la...
Want rest...
Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kissing myself

Kissing myself