CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

26 August 2009

hOliday suckz!!!

People can have syok syok de holiday...
But form 3 and 5 de gina can't..TT
Cause of stupid pmr for me...
Why Malaysia must have this kind of exam??
Lol...
Always study during holidays...
But... I also not really study... But Im tryin...
Haiz...The most worse is not because trail exam...
Is because....
-wake up
-eating breakfast
-pom pom
-bring my dog go 'xu xu' and 'ngg ngg'
She still seeing the camera..><

See!!!

lol..
Im so bored so just snap it...
Cause everytime when schooling i din have chance to bring my dog go 'xuxu' and 'ngg ngg'
-see some book(but i really cant concentrate,maybe im not study de kia)
-then on9(I force myself cant on computer but im uncontrol)
-bla bla bla...
-tution....
Lol...This kind of life??
I already had it for years...
Maybe...
I think about after pmr's life...
I can go everywhere with friends...bla bla bla...
maybe just dreaming go out with friends...
But in reality, maybe i have to work!!!
Argh!!! This kind of life i really........
See lar!!! I din't have 'tong nian'..
TT
I want hang out with friends lar!!!!!!!!
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kissing myself

Kissing myself