CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10 August 2009

Happy nite..XD

Today before tuition, Dion tell me she can't fetch me home..
Every monday I need other people fetch me back..
And always will be Dion fetch...
Cause my dad and my bro are out to play badminton every monday and thursday..
So dardar say want fetch me back..XD
haha...Let he fetch lo...hehe..
Thx ya..Muackzz..
Dardar also buy a strawberry ice cream for me..haha...
Afternoon can't eat success...
Now eat dar buy for me de..XD
Dar buy de feeling more sweet...XDXDXDXD
Although want melt ady...
Haha...
And... a things... I 1st time wear helmet..><
Dar force de...He also want make sure i din't get any danger la...
Hehe...
And... The... Mempersiasuikan diri de things is...
ahem...
When start up to his motor, he help me wear helmet lo...
Then when i reach home,
i....
i......
i..
i...
I...
I don't know how to take off the helmet...
Ok lo...I know im stupid..=='''
Then... Dar help me lo...Paiseh nia...
And...My right side earing was fall...==
Afternoon fall ice cream when sms...
Now fall earing when take off the helmet..
Lol...
Nvm la... That earing i still got..
haha...
Thx ya for giv me so much of happy moment...
Love eu....lalaa...

___________
Forget to say...
Today is OUR THIRD MONTH TOGETHER...
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kissing myself

Kissing myself