CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6 August 2009

a light..><

Today saw tiok she with him so shy...
Lol..but they together le..
haha...so good...
But ...
There was a "light" vry ma huan...
Why that "light" always like to be a light==
"Light" is light..==
Some friends are know what i mean..
Cause is them give her a name call light...
Finally...
I know why They dont like "Light"..
Ya...I really some hate you but i can't...
Cause you also help me so much before..
But why??
Why you wan be a light?
If you stand at a girl, thats still ok...
But you like to stand at the boy side..
You NOT only she and him's light...
You still is another she and him's , and me and he..
Why you wan be such like that?
Please control yourself , there's a line between u and her's or mine him...
When i saw you always call at him... I have some jealous...
Ya, some of my friend had ask me don't i have any feeling when saw this kind of happened?
Im say yes... Just i can't say out...
If I din't any feeling or jealous, Im not human or im cold blood anymore...
When i saw you so close with him, ofcause im jealous...
You know about this feel also right?"light"
I really hope you don't be a light anymore...
Think about yourself if someone same as you and treat like this to your him...
Are you jealous? I think so...
Cause you told me before when you saw your him so close with another girl...
p/s: Is another girl so close with your him..
Can you feel that?
I hope you'll change...
I really don't like you sometimes but i really can't hate you...
Thats a reason between this...
One of a reason is because you are my friend...
Another reason is because you had help me before...
____________________
Another happend other than this...
Our school had somethings happen...
Haiz...
Im not goin to say at here...
Just have to say...
Guy, you can't be so weak...I know thats too hurt...I know that feeling...I same as you before..But finally i know, thats not the way to solve the problem... Must look far away from you life...
Girl , Please don't hurt him... Sorry for say bout that although you are my friend and really feel sorry to say like this to you...You just think bout yourself and don't think others... I know you since we still a little kid...Your atitude are din't have any changes.. Sorry for say that, you really such is a cold blood human... Haiz...really don't know how to say about you...If you accidently saw my blog and saw this, please don't angry me...As a friend, i had to say about your fault.. If you hate me, i also nothings can say...Sorry girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kissing myself

Kissing myself