CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

20 May 2010

a wonderful journey

Today, after school, me and Pei went Pacific by teksi..><
Thats our 1st time go by teksi..
We wait that teksi at old town...
Hmm...Finally reached pacific at around2.15p.m.
woo...take our lunch at 600cc..me and a pei wear couple shirt
Hmm...That our first destination,TOILET!!!
Ah Pei take a shit at there..
That ah pei's noodle and my beef rice..

My beef soap..haha! Its good in taste
My pudding ice cream..^^
Ah pei's coffee ice...lol...
eating my puuding..XD


Ah pei eat as slow as she can..=.=
slow slow....

Hmm...After that,we shopping around..I bought two shirt and a pei bought a dress..
when that time, i said want help "someone"buy a PINK shirt
Then, when i go that shop,i call him and ask what his size..
(Stop my poor broken english here><) 原来,他已经来pcf了=.= 看到他时,真的好惊讶!! 然后............. .................................. .......................................... 懒惰写...>< 就被ahpei玩咯,当然的,我也玩回她。。 然后。。。 我改不了败家女的习惯,买来买去,一双高跟鞋,两件衣都贵。。 结果钱包本来装着一百多两百这样的,剩下五块钱回来。。=.= 妈呀!!还好他要当我们的driver,哈哈!这样我们就不用担心没有钱搭teksi.. thn,他载我们回学校。。然后载我回家~ 然后他不甘愿回=.=

>< 就这样过了开心的一天
Ah Pei:“欢乐的时光总是过得特别快,KIA!我们明天再来”><
haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kissing myself

Kissing myself