CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

9 October 2009

A unforgetable day..

Today's exam sub is geo..
from 8a.m. til 9.25a.m.
Dar today no class.. He say wan fetch me go gai gai wor...
So i ask my dad 3p.m. just go school fetch me...XD
Since morning already felt excited le..haha
Then go school...Then having exam...
Then... After do finish the paper...
My brain already fly until dar there le..>.<
Then... the time of exam end... haha...
So excited...
Dar came fetch me le... Then we din't had our breakfast yet...
So we go MCD had it... I eat until so slow..==
Dono why..haha...
1st time having breakfast with dar leh...
haha... Having lunch together many times le...
Next time want going to have dinner together le...XDXDXD
Then eat until 10.??++a.m.
We jiu go sunway's amp square...
Oh ya... When on the way go MCD, I felt tired jiu sleep lo...
Then dar curi curi snap... Then dono why i open my eyes saw a hp in front of me then give he snap tiok..>.<>
Then we go in the K room...
Then sing...lalala... miss that time so much...
Feel vry 'xing fu' sing together with dar..^^
then until 2.25p.m.
I need back to school before my dad went school to fetch me..
Lol... I felt nervous on the way...
Cause my mom phone me my dad want come fetch me le...
And i just out from sunway...
On the way still 'sai che'..
Then...
Finally reach school... My dad still din't come..==
And wait lo.... Still wait quite long time de...=.='''''
The most 'am te' de is.... Until the end....Is my bro come fetch me..=.='''''''''''''
Lol... Then go home lo..XD
HELLO MISS!!!
STILL SO FREE ONLINE?!
Haiz... Nvm...Today friday relax a while...
Tomorrow just continue K book...
Still have math,sej,kh,bc no exam yet...
Say about the exam 1st...
BM1---KNS!!!!Betul 11 sahaja!!! My frien send me the correct ans, but hope is not true at all...
BM2---Tak tau apa najis langsung!! Saya tau babi saja..
BI1---I Lik It```XD.hehe...
BI2---Ok ok lo...hehe...
SN1---Open 1 eye close 1 eye...
SN2---Because of ANDREW CHOO's fake tips, I write wat also dono==
Geo--- ar....dono....==
SEE LAR!!!! How can i get A in pmr???
lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kissing myself

Kissing myself