CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

15 October 2009

finally... cool down le...
Phew...Luckly my parents can't catch tiok...
Lol... Just now ponteng ballet again...Ponteng 2nd time le...
1st time vry 'shun li'
Now... Erm...Some 'shun li' some don't..
1st, when i go ballet, i go up stair until half...
Then my dad dono why saw me din go up, then stop there..
Then i call dar help me see, cause dar park at behind my dad's car..
Dar say my dad stop engene le, then come down car to watch clearly me really got go up the class or not...
Then i bo huat jiu go in class le..
That time, I really scare until 'zhun'...
Then..My mom call me..
Mom:“喂!你去哪里?有去芭蕾吗?”
Me:“蛤?我在芭蕾哪边啊,做么勒?”
Mom:“是么?我朋友打来说你上楼梯上到一半站着。”
Me:“哦~刚才在讲电话,所以停着。”心虚)
Mom:“你不要乱乱跑啊!慧俞勒?我要看是不是真的。”
Me:“噢,等下”
Mom:“!@#$%^&*()_+=???”
慧俞:“ha....有....ha....”
Mom:“你不要乱跑啊!我的朋友会看到的”
Walao~~~So many friends meh?
Geh geh de...==
Actually is my dad tell my mom de...
Then...I call dar...
Dar say my dad go away le...
Then... I dono how to do...
Really scare la la la la~~~~~~~~~
Then i ask hooi yi acc me go down...
Then i tell ballet teacher i have a important things so need back le...My dad are calling...
Then i go down... In dar's car...
I scare dou cry...
Always 'fa dou'...Really...Mou ngan tai...
Dar jiu 'an wei' me...
Then 兜来兜去... Cause beach there 摆摊, so no place to park...
Then 'dou' until about 9.45++, dar park beside road...
Then... haha... so lucky got 烟花... quite nice leh...
haha...Feel so 'xing fu'...
About 10.30, dar fetch me home le...
Before back, dar go 'add oil '...
After that jiu back le...
On the way, we sang 'tong hua' for each other...haha
xD.. then reach home le...
Scare again...
Walk into home, i ask my 'biao jie' about my mom d...
she say nth le...Just now is my dad call my mom not her frien..==
so i fong sam...
XD...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kissing myself

Kissing myself