CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

31 October 2009

My unforgetable birthday

2moro just my birthday...
But today i celebrated le at sunway...
这是我人生中过得最开心的生日了。
出席者有dar,Pei,Sying,Dion,Qian,Wennie,Chiat...
本来D,Q,W,C不确定要不要来ko的。
可是到昨天她们说有来,哈哈!爽到~
早上pei and sying come my home le..
Then.....
Until dar and dion them reach my home le.
Then me, pei, sying go with my bro's..
Then Dion,Qian,Wennie & Chiat go by dar's..
When we reach, we go amp square...
They always go in go out...
lolz...
Until the end cuma me and dar nia..==
haha...
Then... Me and dar two ppl walk here walk there...
We go eat pizza for lunch...
我两年没有生日蛋糕了,今年是第三年..
Dar say use pizza当着是生日蛋糕,然后许愿..
XD
after eat, we go cinema there find movie watch.
But too late le, so cnt...
Then we go car...
Then round...
Then go down...
><
他脚软(dar, i write le, see me go guai)hehe
then...
We walk wal walk...Go 'ding ding dian'...
gt some ginna so pro...
From 1 oclock more ply lumba kereta play unril 5 oclock more...
walao...
Then me and dar go starbuck...
We snap alot lame photo...haha...Funny d...
mayb tomoro just upload la...
Or mayb no...
Cz...too...haha... me ugly+funny...XD
Thats all la...
过程真的好开心,好难忘...
this is my 1st birthday celebrate with dar...
hehe... Still have 10 days jiu together half year le...
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kissing myself

Kissing myself