CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

13 November 2009

NO mood le...

just now afternoon blogging until finish...
a long passage...
Then because my bro's shit mouse..
beside can click back to before's page d...
manatau i accidently click it..
then all lost ki..
haiz...
lazy to write again le..
until now i still vry confuse...
haiz...
i need to do that work?
I scare about friendship...
If i did it, what are you girls thinking of?
I scare if i did it you girls will hate me...
But really really i need money...
But not to buy anythings...
I need to give back to someone...
If not he will take away my whole money from bank..
haiz...
What must i need to do?
What can i choose?
money or care bout friendship...
if can, i hope they will not be hate me and also working...
Or i hope i just think too much...
Because my heart just always think somethings bad on myself...
until now, still din't get a call from her... Haiz...
Pls don't leave me areoplane... I really need a job...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kissing myself

Kissing myself