CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

8 October 2010

SATISFACTORY

I wont delete my post is because i know that there's another stories will be continue. Everythings will be history and i'll look into future to continue my life stories. I'll make peace with my past, so as not to ruin my present.
I should make an apology to you and wish our friendship will continue...
Suddently think of a Camp. Thx for God for give me an energy call courage.
Yet! We have make peace with each other.
"Better is open rebuke than hidden love. Wounds from a friend can be trusted, but an enemy multiplies kisses.""Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep." I love these sentence.
We rejoice in the joys of our friends as much as we do our own, and we are equally grieved at their sorrows. Wherefore the wise people will feel toward their friends as they do toward themselves, and whatever labor they would encounter with a view to their own pleasure, they will encounter also for the sake of their friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kissing myself

Kissing myself