CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

9 January 2010

my 2010 life

Now, I study 4k3.
I not very prefer this class..

And.. I not prefer this year..
Cause he are graduate!
Haiz...No him at school anymore except if he study form6.
Miss him alot~~~~~~ T_T
The day before yesterday, when i go canteen with my friends to eat, I heard some girls say "4k3 noob,there just one class of form4 at A block, This class are dumped!"
SHIT!!!! 4k1 not means what ok!!!
Lets say 1st day to school, er....Ashrab(forget how to spell) is my form teacher..
look like mr bean..XD. He teach us malay..
I like my add math teacher(khor soo kim)er...also don't know how to spell her name...Shes good..^^
And Yew Sey Yan teach us EA, last year was my kh teacher..
Bla bla bla skip..other sub teacher I not very acquaint...
Lets say some teacher I don't like..
Account's teacher, ISHH!!! I never done anythings lar!!!
Her writing so ugly and wite until so side, I can't see clearly so sure will copy slower!
And my chinese teacher, 周what what.. Maybe our class with her 八字not match=.=
Oh ya! My math teacher, erm...Forget her name, she always "QUN"..Lol..
But her teaching not bad..XD
When after school, I stay school for practise drama performance for 8 Jan to promote our club to form 1 students with some friends..
This is a 80s' shows.. Our costume......XD
Subordinate wife was my role..haha...
I enjoyed this show..><
Will stop here...Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kissing myself

Kissing myself