CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2 January 2010

hoho~31-12-09 & 01-01-10

31/12/09
Dar drive motor come my house on 3.40pm++.
Then after about 6pm, my parents back from work..
he leave his motor at my home and follow me and my parents to penang's home 'sunny ville' condo..
While wait my parents bath there, we go down to swimming pool there for walk..
ha..We still go to the top of condo..22th floor..
vry miss that day...
Then about 7++, we go qb mall to have dinner...
My mom vry lik him..XD
after dinner, my mom and dad go coffee bean have a sit and my bro walk their way..
so left me and dar go watch the concert..haha..
We watch '2 trains' sing..ha..That tank and 动力火车..
he huging me all the time..xD
than have firework...
He stay my home that day..
miss that wonderful time alot..
01/01/10
i wake up at 9.++, he 6.++ sms me but i still sleeping like a pig..
then i reply him when i wake up..
after my parents go out for breakfast, i out my foom find him..
hug~~
Then he ask me for bath if not he don't want kiss me><
So hear what he say lo.. after that he turn..
We wait my parents buy breakfast back..
Oh ya, my mom in her room..
haha
But she din't out..
after we have our breakfast, we go down swimming pool there for a walk again..
That time... i get period pain..
Aiz...pain until hard to walk..
until lunch time, we go out to a food court have our lunch..
he help me take rice bla bla...
paise...@@
Then after eat my stomach feel better...
So we follow my bro's car and my parents go to hospital visit their frien..
my bro bring us to time square for walk one round..==
No shop at all...
sunshine not our place..
About 5.++, we back to butterworth...
When reach home, he got to back his home...
Really vry vry vry 舍不得...
Thats our 1st time stay for a night..
the most unforgetable day for us..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kissing myself

Kissing myself