CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

7 February 2012

complex mood

First, my mom's youngest sister just phone my mom and complaint about my style.=.=
Blah blah....she had complaint about my "money concept". Yet, I had spent alots money this year. I had spent about RM1000++ in a month. But I really hate to heard someone complaint about me. Especially complaint to my mom!
After that, someone makes me bad mood. Sigh! sometimes, I really need to act like im nothing or i don't care. But its really make me hurt! But, i know someone will feel happy if i get hurt! The first guy i met in this world that so bad, the guy that i love before and hate now. The guy who like to satirize me. yes, that's his bad habbits!
And now, I really have alot of words want to express but there's no way to let me do it.
Mr.Poh!!!!!!!!!!!! you really take my heart away and sometimes you just hurt it.
=(
But i could express my feeling to you. Every feels just keep in my heard and lock it up...
='(
Looks like i still have to cry in the midnight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kissing myself

Kissing myself