CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

16 March 2010

Dad and mom---Outing..

My mom and dad are going to port dickson ...
Now, left me, my twin bro and my cousin sister. HAHA...
Four of us are revolt! XD
1st, I lied my parents and bro said that I need go to school and do somethings..
Then I went sunway with my hubby..haha.. When we reached, we bought ticket to watch Alice in wonderland at 3.30p.m.
After we bought, wo went to amp square until about 3.p.m.
We saw a few of people we know in suddenly...
When we queued up for buy hot dogs, we saw XXX ex idol and his lovely gf..haha..
We were watched the same movie... And same for siting couple seat.
On the way in cinema, I suddenly saw my cousin! He scared me. I scared if his mom was there too...
But luckly, his mom was not there, just he..He really GENG, watch movie alone! lol...
After watched, he fetched me back school and my bro fetched me back home at 6.00p.m.
About 8.++p.m., my bro fetch me and my cousin sister went auto city for dinner,Sushi king.
We ate alots.. My parents are not prefer to eat japanese or korean food.. So if they are here, we sure din't have chance to eat.
After out from sushi king, i went shop-in-park to bought some shirt.
Swensen was our last destination. haha! We just ate ice cream.
After that back home. Now, blogging..haha... No mama control..
What time sleep also no problem..XD
Tomorrow my parents will back. But maybe very late. Hope late just back la..
No eyes dy...@.@
Oh Oh Ya! I forgot to write out somethings! after the movie end, I saw Chek Lay in the same hall and we watched the same movie and she just sat near from my seat..HaHa!! She said she already found out me pakto before I found her..>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kissing myself

Kissing myself