CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

15 February 2010

Tiger year

14/2
1,went to church in morning.
2,back home slept a while and bath.
3,went cousin's house for lunch.steamboat!(i been scolded my my uncle because wore mini dress=.=)
4,fetch my cousin back my home(cause my cousin were followed the trip at night)
5,went penang's home
6,went to jetty for the trip(nobody informed me need took IC.T.T)
7,Eldest bro brought me to BUTTERWORTH's home and got it.
8,back to PENANG's jetty.
9,Into ship
10,dinner(thats was imposible when saw him in 1st sight.)
11,took some photo.(my cable was lost so can't upload)
12,public karaoke until 4.+ a.m.
13,back to room slept for 2/3 hours!!!!
haiz haiz haiz haiz haiz haiz haiz haiz haiz haiz haiz haiz........

15/2
1,wakeup
2,beakfast
3,took photos.....................
4,reached jetty on around 12p.m.
5,out from jetty and had lunch.
6,back home snd sletp.
7,homework!!!(washed cloth...bla bla)
8,blogging(until half)
9,dinner
10,now blogging..lol..
haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............................
vry bother ar!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kissing myself

Kissing myself